Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Message From Old Chinese Man During Healing Session 22 May 2012

The symbol of the dragon represents spiralling DNA, the path to greater enlightenment.

·         Let your hands remain hot like an electric current and know that the energy will flow to wherever it is needed the most. Direct it at every living thing, flower and fauna and mother earth herself. Such an easy task, yet we still fail to do so on a daily basis, even for ourselves, why, strokes beard.
You are all ‘masters’ in your own right, so should therefore use your ‘mastery’, is that not so? For why would you have this skill and not use it, tuts, such wasteful energy, like leaving a light bulb on when no one is in the room, you all know better than that do you not?
Keep your lights on and use the energy from them every day, then replenish. It is a simple thing to do and you will also receive that on going energy, which will become as a cycle, giving, receiving, giving, receiving….ahhh the bliss makes the heart soar and the planet sing with joy.
We have no doubt you can do this and will be at your side, but cannot do this for you. Smiles, If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me. Hands together and bows them forwards.
I leave you in the orange/pink ray of peace and also love.
Name Chu Chin Chow was given. It’s the name of a musical and this is the lyrics of one of the songs:

The Cobblers Song :
I sit and cobble at slippers and shoon
From the rise of sun to the set of moon
Cobble and cobble as best I may
Cobble all night and cobble all day
And I sit as I cobble this doleful day.

The stouter I cobble the less I earn
For the soles ne'er crack nor the uppers turn.
The better my work the less my pay,
But work can only be done one way.

And as I cobble with needle and thread
I judge the world by the way they tread.
Heels worn thick and soles worn thin
Toes turned out and toes turned in
There’s food for thought in a sandal skin.

For prince and commoner, poor and rich
Stand in need of the cobbler’s stitch
Why then worry what lies before,
Hangs this life by a thread no more.

I sit and cobble at slippers and shoon
From the rise of sun to the set of moon
Cobble and cobble as best I may
Cobble all night and cobble all day
And I sit as I cobble this doleful lay.
© Magenta ~ Please feel free to share, but not to change the contents ~ Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment